1.05.2011

heres a new one from: msmsmsms msmsmsdmsmdsd sdjaklajlakjsjkss@gmail.com

still available for sale??

me:
the nuke didnt get you? darn.

scammer:
Thanks for responding, I'm ok with the price. I would like to send payment asap. Please let me know if a certified check is ok. After my check clears my shipper will come and pick it up at your location. I would have loved to come and take a look but I can't. My shipper will though. If you can get back to me with your details I'll get the check out asap. Need your full name and address, and your telephone number.

Awaiting for your response asap.

me:
I am simply amazed at your lack of effort. do you really expect any results for your pitiful attempts? scamming is an art bro! you need to pick a solid email address with a convincing american looking name AT LEAST!

your lack of effort is seemingly contagious. I cant even muster the enthusiasm to properly insult you.

just give up man.. this isnt really working out for either of us.

-g

No comments: