6.05.2007

from: Caroline Thill

Hello Seller,Good Day to you ,I reside in London UK, Am a registered purchasing and sales agent,in which my client has shown interest in your display item on craigslist so i will like o know

1)Did you accept certified cahier's check payment drawn from US Bank?
2)Can we trust you with the money
3)Will you be able to cash the check payment sameday you got the check at your bank?
4)What is the condition of the item
5)what is the final asking prce of the item
6)Will you be able to allow my client private shipping company to come to your house for the pick-up of the item from you down to where it is needed urgently?
7)Kindly send us your full name,address and phone number where the check payment will be mail out to okay cause the item is needed urgently.

Hope to read from you soonest
Regards and God Bless


my response:

Please accept this limerick I wrote as a response to your email.

you are without doubt the biggest loser ever heard of
i wish a giant meteor would rain death from above
and forever silence your incompetent banter
unless something could end your life faster?
nah, I'd still send a meteor with all my love

thank you.

here is an additional limerick a friend of mine wrote.

get an honest job,
you motherf'in knob,
you'll make money faster,
you stupid gay bastard,
if you decide not to rob.

ps we both wish you were dead =)

2 comments:

Mark Nott said...

Dear Weekly Blogger,
I will like to read this blog of yours. Will you please mail me back to tell me the asking price of your condition blog....

I love that you're documenting all of this - It's classic. Are these all from one posting?

Unknown said...

they are from different postings actually. coming from all over(myspace craigslist kls.com)

i am hoping for the day when someone actually writes me back! that will be a special post.