5.31.2007

from: (myspace:no picture) Mike

Why do you want to sell this item?
is it stil in good condition?
what's the final price you want to sell this item?
Can i have the current picture the item?
my means of payment for this item is by check and i will also want you to know that my client shipping compnay will come for the pick up of the item, moreso the check for your final price and for the shipping cost will be send to you and once you get the check all you will need to do is to deduct your money and send the rest through western union to the shipper company that will come for the pick up of the item, so let me know if you are alright with this, if agreed get back to me with your full name and address with phone number so that check will be mail out immediately without any delay and you will get it 2 days after you agreed to sell it for us.

Email me to newopen1@hotmail.com that's way i will respond to your mail immediately.

Thanks mike Ostergar


my response:

dear "no picture mypace" mike

you are like the best scammer ever! i am like your biggest fan! first you ask the same useless questions all scammers ask. then you make the classic mistake of agreeing to pay what ever i want you to pay, which by the way never happens in real life so you thereby begin to insult the intelligence of the reader by your obvious intentions. but here is the weird part.. you go on to make up a story about a shipping company and western union checks and blah blah blah. everyone knows the magic words for internet buy/sell commerce is "cash" and "paypal" no one in their right mind would agree to your ridiculous request.

so what im trying to say here is.. do us all a favor and go straightway and kill yourself as soon as humanly possible. trust me no one will miss you when you are gone.

with all the love i could possibly possess
Garit

2 comments:

Britt Coxon said...

Hi, this guy is hitting Facebook as well now. I just got EXACTLY the same message, lucky thing I'm clever enough to Google the e-mail address. Thanks for confirming my suspicions about this. What a laugh this guy is.

Ruby Rouge said...

Oh my god! This man just contacted me through etsy. Different e-mail address this time though! info@onlinedstv.com
BEWARE EVERYONE!