5.21.2007

from: Rebbeca Ijebu

Good Sunday Seller,
This is Mrs Rebbeca from Albany New York.Im a broker and I deal in all used electronics and resell locaIly.I see this electronics advert on craigslist webpage.I will like to know if you still have your this electronics available for sale and can you reconfirm the final price for me once again.Is it negotiable and I will like you to email me more on the present condition before making final decision on buying from you.

I will be awaiting your email soonest.
My Regards.
Mrs Rebbeca.


my response:

Dear Mrs. Rebbeca,

Ok first off, what is with all you ass-for-brains scammers that use the phrase "I will like to know" It's a dead give away.. what the ef country do you live in? NO ONE talks like that! If you learned English a little better you might have better luck swindling money out of us Americans. And by the way no one in America spells their name like that. If I knew nothing more than the fact that you tried to use the name Rebbeca Ijebu to scam me, that would have been enough. Judas priest I hope you end your miserable life.

My Regards
Garit

No comments: