3.31.2012

from scammer: Mike James -- mikej1ms47@gmail.com
is ur item on sell ??
me:
Why are you even trying you ugly bastard.
scammer:
Thanks for your quick response, i was introduced to this site by a friend at work. I am well satisfied with the description on your ad, I will like to purchase your item for my Friend who resides and study abroad as a complimentary gift. Though i will not be able to make cash payment due to my tight schedule. But am ready to make paypal as my method of paying, I am offering you $1400 including the shipping fees because i want you help me by shipping it out directly by you through the USPS Express mail Service 5-8days.. Send your PayPal email address to me so I can pay you and proceed with the transaction,I am using only PayPal. This is because PayPal is the most secured and safest way to transact online. You can also get a PayPal email address within few minutes at www.PayPal.com if you are new to PayPal. I hope to read from you soon.

Thanks.

~~ (I left the font as it was in the email.. very obviously copied from somewhere. nice one!) ~~

me:
This isnt even fun any more.

No comments: