3.28.2012

from: Wilson Elizabeth olawhite56@gmail.com
IS YOUR ITEM STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE =====???
KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE ???????????
me:
Im so excited to give you all my info! Please tell me everything you want to know! This is amazing!
scammer:
Hi,So glad you got back to me so soon, I really need this Item as soon as
possible, I hope it's in a good condition and am also ready to
purchase and pay for the item immediately, I am so sorry i cannot come
with cash neither come over to check the condition of the item myself,
i am a very busy person and all i can do is send you a cashier check
to please cash it and i hope i can trust you on this, when the check
clears i will also arrange for a local pick up to come for the pick up
as soon as you get the check am sorry about this that's just the only
convenient process i can pay you i hope we handle this in good faith
while waiting to hear from you with your....
INFORMATION TO FACILITATE THE MAILING OF THE CHECK.
1.Full name which you want to appear on the check:
2.Address (not P.O Box):
3.City:
4.State:
5. Zip Code:
6: Cell number:
7. Total Amount:
The check will be mailed out as soon as you provide me with the above
information the payment will be overnight to you also and i will let
you know when it’s mailed out. I will add an additional $30 so that
you can hold it for me till the check reaches you. I will be waiting
to read from you.

Thanks.
me:
Gravity is due to radially oriented electrostatic dipoles inside the Earth’s protons, neutrons and electrons. The force between any two aligned electrostatic dipoles varies inversely as the fourth power of the distance between them and the combined force of similarly aligned electrostatic dipoles over a given surface is squared. The result is that the dipole-dipole force, which varies inversely as the fourth power between co-linear dipoles, becomes the familiar inverse square force of gravity for extended bodies. The gravitational and inertial response of matter can be seen to be due to an identical cause. The puzzling extreme weakness of gravity (one thousand trillion trillion trillion trillion times less than the electrostatic force) is a measure of the minute distortion of subatomic particles in a gravitational field.

2 comments:

Daniel T said...

Wow... You killed him with science.

Unknown said...

lots more posts coming.